Help us make a difference to the lives of children with additional needs and disabilities
From making a donation, taking part in a fundraising or challenge event or giving your time, there are lots of ways that you can get involved and help us to support a child or teenager:
- Attend a weekly mainstream activity
- Attend their first Day Away or Weekend Away
- Provide valuable respite to a family
Take part in a challenge event
If you are a business and you would like to find out how you can support us, check out our Corporate Supporters Page.
- Reading Half MarathonDate: 3rd April 2022 The Reading Half Marathon is a great way to get fit and raise money for Me2 Club. Since 2015 there has been a new flatter route starting off in the stunning parkland of Green Park making it a great challenge for beginners and also great for more experienced runners aiming for a… read more
- Ultra Challenge Series – Walk it, Jog it or Run itPush yourself further – choose from 14 inspirational challenges in the UK – each with its own character and all achievable. You may be a walking enthusiast and new to endurance events, a regular long distance trekker seeking adventure, or perhaps a marathon runner looking to up the distance – and if you’re after a… read more
- Go Sky DiveDate: flexible throughout the yearDeposit: £50Minimum sponsorship target: £450 Are you up for a challenge? Imagine an experience that puts your senses into overdrive. One that has your heart racing, the adrenaline pumping. You will have the added bonus of knowing you are making a real difference to the families we work with. To take part… read more
Hold a fundraising event
Fancy running your own event to support Me2 Club?
We can provide leaflets, buckets and promote your event to help make it a success!
Please get in touch with any fundraising event idea, be it a bake sale, quiz or a sponsored activity etc.
Give as you shop
Sign up to support Me2 Club for free every time you shop via eligible sites