In addition to our Core Service, Me2 Club also run 3 participation projects:
- TeenW&Rd – Opportunity for young people aged 13-19 years to make new friends and to build their independence by choosing, planning and fundraising for activities.
- Include Me2 – Our Youth Social Action Group for ages 8 – 25 years and their siblings. Supporting young people to raise awareness of additional needs to address the barriers they face in their lives and in their communities.
- Say YES – Wokingham’s SEND Youth Forum for 8 – 25 year olds.
Our Key Funders and Partners
Ways you can help
- The Big Give Christmas Challenge CampaignOne donation, twice the impact!
- Me2 Club Young Person’s Survey 2023Read what our young people think should be in Wokingham’s SEND Strategy Refresh here.
- 20 Tips to Prepare Children and Young People for the Return to SchoolReturning to school after the summer holidays can induce feelings of uncertainty or anxiety. We have shared 20 tips to encourage children and young people to feel more confident returning to school and help them feel safe to talk about how they are feeling.
- Our 20th Anniversary RaffleCongratulations to our winners!
- 20 Ways to Include Children and Young People with Additional NeedsFind out what young people tell us about how to include them!