Due to the national lockdown we are suspending our service supporting children in the community. We are still running our online sessions and discos, which are open to families that we supported prior to the pandemic and those on our waiting list. For upcoming online events click here.
We are appealing for help to enable us to continue supporting our vulnerable families. Please donate if you can through our donate page.
Our Key Funders and Partners
Ways you can help
- 9th GBA Award WinnerWe are delighted to share the fantastic news that we have won a Get Berkshire Active ‘Berkshire Lockdown Physical Activity Hero’ Award. Get Berkshire Active received more than 70 nominations for the 9th GBA Awards this year. The judging panel took place on 5th of January and recognised 29 organisations and individuals whose contribution truly… read more
- KPMG offers valuable supportWe’re excited to announce a brand new two-year partnership with KPMG’s Reading Office who have selected Me2 Club as their ‘Charity of the Year’. Over the next two years we’ll be working closely with KPMG’s charity committee to raise awareness and vital funds through a range of activities and events. KPMG held their first… read more
- Me2 Club Comedy Night FundraiserFriday 18th December 2020, 7:30pm – 8:30pm We’re excited to invite you to our first Comedy Night Fundraiser on 18th December at 19:30… all from the comfort of your living room! Tickets are £12 with all proceeds going directly to us! You can purchase yours here: https://bit.ly/33TFEQL If you can’t make the event, but you’d… read more
- Invite to the Me2 Club Annual General MeetingThe Chair of Trustees, Lucy Morris, is pleased to invite all to attend the Annual General Meeting of Me2 Club which will be held on Zoom on Tuesday 1st December at 16:30 and will last one hour. Me2 Club is excited to share with you updates of our work since our last Annual General Meeting, including… read more
- Me2 Club Meet The Minister for Civil SocietyLast week Me2 Club got the opportunity to meet with The Minister for Civil Society, Diana Barran. The zoom call was also joined by UK Youth and Youth Action UK to talk about how we have been continuing to support families throughout COVID-19. Two of our young people joined us to share how Me2 Club… read more