In addition to our Core Service, Me2 Club also run 3 participation projects:
- TeenW&Rd – Opportunity for young people aged 13-19 years to make new friends and to build their independence by choosing, planning and fundraising for activities.
- Include Me2 – Our Youth Social Action Group for ages 8 – 25 years and their siblings. Supporting young people to raise awareness of additional needs to address the barriers they face in their lives and in their communities.
- Say YES – Wokingham’s SEND Youth Forum for 8 – 25 year olds.
- Me2 Club Youth Social Action GroupA new opportunity for young people
- The Big Give Christmas Challenge CampaignOne donation, twice the impact!
- 20 Tips to Prepare Children and Young People for the Return to SchoolReturning to school after the summer holidays can induce feelings of uncertainty or anxiety. We have shared 20 tips to encourage children and young people to feel more confident returning to school and help them feel safe to talk about how they are feeling.
- 20 Ways to Include Children and Young People with Additional NeedsFind out what young people tell us about how to include them!
- Our Impact ReportIn celebration of #SmallCharityWeek, we are pleased to share our annual Impact Report. We are really proud of the amazing ways that Me2 Club has been able to make a difference to the lives of many children, young people and families who accessed our services over the last financial year.