We have now resumed our core service and will be supporting children to return to their weekly mainstream activity with the help of our volunteers.
We are experiencing a higher than usual level of demand for our service and are prioritising children known to Me2 Club. We are still able to accept new referrals for children, however, new requests for help will be added to a waiting list. Due to COVID-19 and our organisational recovery we cannot guarantee a time frame to take forward new referrals. A member of our team will contact you when we are able to offer your child a service.
We will be continuing to offer our online sessions once a week, which are open to families that we supported prior to the pandemic. For upcoming online events click here.
Our Key Funders and Partners
Ways you can help
- Goodbye to Nikki & Welcome to Katy & LaurenThis month, we say a fond farewell to Nikki, our amazing Activities and Volunteers Coordinator. Nikki has been part of the team at Me2 Club since February 2020 and worked with us for 2 years between 2017-2019. She leaves us this month to start her maternity leave and we wish her all the best on… read more
- Our Lottery Page has LaunchedReading Community Lottery is an exciting weekly lottery that raises money for local good causes and is promoted by Reading Voluntary Action. Now you can play the lottery and support Me2 Club – it’s that simple! Playing the lottery Tickets for the lottery cost just £1 a week. Each ticket has a 1 in 50 chance to… read more
- #CaptainTom100We’re proud to be part of the #CaptainTom100 fundraising weekend of 30 April – 3 May. You could walk 100 laps of your garden just like Captain Tom, swim 100 lengths or sing for 100 minutes. Do it your way, support Me2 Club and have fun! For five easy steps on how to start fundraising… read more
- Calling all SuperheroesCould you support us by joining in with the My Superhero Run on Wednesday 28th April? This virtual event is taking place on #NationalSuperheroDay where individuals and families can run, walk, jog or scoot – whatever suits – for 5km anywhere, anytime dressed in a superhero outfit to raise money for charity and help set an (unofficial)… read more
- High Sheriff AwardsExciting News! We’ve been nominated for a Berkshire High Sheriff Award for our work in ‘Supporting the Isolated’. Lovely to hear these words from our nominator: “They have provided a lifeline to families, friendship and fun and some sense of normality in an otherwise scary world.” Award winners will include exceptional leaders and groups through… read more