We have now resumed our core service and will be supporting children to return to their weekly mainstream activity with the help of our volunteers.
We are experiencing a higher than usual level of demand for our service and are prioritising children known to Me2 Club. We are still able to accept new referrals for children, however, new requests for help will be added to a waiting list. Due to COVID-19 and our organisational recovery we cannot guarantee a time frame to take forward new referrals. A member of our team will contact you when we are able to offer your child a service.
Our Key Funders and Partners
Ways you can help
- The Importance of Listening to Children’s VoicesMe2 Club is an inclusion charity which helps children and young people with additional needs get involved in mainstream activities. As a children’s charity, of course it goes without saying that we want to help improve the lives of the young people we work with! The means by which we can achieve this qualitative improvement… read more
- Inclusion: What it Means, Why it Matters, and How You Can HelpMe2 Club is an inclusion charity which helps children and young people with additional needs get involved in mainstream activities. While the importance of inclusivity is becoming more a part of public consciousness, it’s still a concept that deserves further focus and attention, so that’s what we’re going to shine a spotlight on today. What… read more
- Wokingham SEND Children and Young People Have their SayJune 2022 Me2 Club believe it is so important that we hear from SEND children and young people and get their views about the services they receive in Wokingham. We ran our survey in June to find out what young people think. Me2 Club are really impressed with young people’s responses. They gave some excellent… read more
- How Me2 Club Help Children Combat Loneliness and Isolation: A Case StudyThis week is Loneliness Awareness Week. Hosted by Marmalade Trust, this annual campaign raises awareness of loneliness and gets people talking about it. When thinking of loneliness, one may tend to think of isolated older people, which is of course a very concerning issue. But loneliness can affect anyone, at any age. In fact, a… read more
- Welcome to our new VolunteersThis month we welcomed 14 new recruits at our June Volunteer Induction Training, which was supported by the Alexandra Briess Legacy Fund. All our new volunteers were very enthusiastic about getting started, with one volunteer telling us “Me2 Club Training has been inspiring. Hearing the ways in which I can help fills me with pride… read more