We have now resumed our core service and will be supporting children to return to their weekly mainstream activity with the help of our volunteers.
We are experiencing a higher than usual level of demand for our service and are prioritising children known to Me2 Club. We are still able to accept new referrals for children, however, new requests for help will be added to a waiting list. Due to COVID-19 and our organisational recovery we cannot guarantee a time frame to take forward new referrals. A member of our team will contact you when we are able to offer your child a service.
We will be continuing to offer our online sessions once a week, which are open to families that we supported prior to the pandemic. For upcoming online events click here.
Our Key Funders and Partners
Ways you can help
- We’re Hiring!Activities and Volunteers Coordinator (Maternity Cover) About the role: As an Activities and Volunteers Coordinator you’ll support a caseload of children, taking time to get to know them and their families and understanding their support needs and interests. You’ll play a crucial role in carefully matching children to volunteer buddies, helping to build strong and… read more
- Jump for Me2 ClubWe are looking for adrenaline seekers to join our team of amazing skydivers. On Friday 3rd September could you unleash your inner Super Hero and take part in a tandem skydive, across the Salisbury Plains, facilitated by GoSkyDive, and raise funds for our children? “The experience was amazing. I enjoyed every moment of it and… read more
- Summer Raffle LaunchesWe are excited to launch our Summer Raffle which this year has kindly been sponsored by ROLABOTIC Ltd. 1st Prize is £150 in John Lewis Vouchers; 2nd Prize is a luxury M&S Hamper and we have many more exciting prizes including: gifts from Ascot Racecourse, £150 voucher from Pranali Patil Photography, Everyman cinema tickets, goodies from… read more
- Goodbye to Nikki & Welcome to Katy & LaurenThis month, we say a fond farewell to Nikki, our amazing Activities and Volunteers Coordinator. Nikki has been part of the team at Me2 Club since February 2020 and worked with us for 2 years between 2017-2019. She leaves us this month to start her maternity leave and we wish her all the best on… read more
- Our Lottery Page has LaunchedReading Community Lottery is an exciting weekly lottery that raises money for local good causes and is promoted by Reading Voluntary Action. Now you can play the lottery and support Me2 Club – it’s that simple! Playing the lottery Tickets for the lottery cost just £1 a week. Each ticket has a 1 in 50 chance to… read more