We have now resumed our core service and will be supporting children to return to their weekly mainstream activity with the help of our volunteers.
We are experiencing a higher than usual level of demand for our service and are prioritising children known to Me2 Club. We are still able to accept new referrals for children, however, new requests for help will be added to a waiting list. Due to COVID-19 and our organisational recovery we cannot guarantee a time frame to take forward new referrals. A member of our team will contact you when we are able to offer your child a service.
We will be continuing to offer our online sessions once a week, which are open to families that we supported prior to the pandemic. For upcoming online events click here.
Our Key Funders and Partners
Ways you can help
- Theresa May meets Me2 ClubWe were honoured to welcome Theresa May MP to meet our team and to hear aboutour vital work over the pandemic as well as the difference we make in supporting childrenattend their favourite weekly leisure activities. We were joined by Lucy, our Chair of Trustees who is also the parent of a child supported byMe2… read more
- Summer Raffle WinnersWe are excited to announce the winners of our Summer Raffle, which this year has kindly been sponsored by ROLABOTIC Ltd. Tickets were drawn by guests including The High Sheriff of Berkshire, Willie Hartley Russell, and Reading’s Deputy Mayor, Cllr Rachel Eden. 1st Prize is a £150 is John Lewis Vouchers – won by J… read more
- Pop-up Toy ShopOn Wednesday 11th August we ran our first community fundraising event since the start of the pandemic – a Pop-up Toy Shop in Woodley. The event was officially opened by Woodley Town Council’s Deputy Mayor, Cllr Kay Gilder, who said “I enjoyed meeting some of Me2 Club’s volunteers and supporters and learning more about the charity…. read more
- Pandemic Recovery AppealWe have launched our Pandemic Recovery Appeal! We need to raise a further £115k this year to fund the recovery work needed for young people to rebuild their confidence and independence. Please support if you can. Your generous donations will mean that you’ll be helping us continue to be there for young people and prevent… read more
- Jump for Me2 ClubWe are looking for adrenaline seekers to join our team of amazing skydivers. On Friday 3rd September could you unleash your inner Super Hero and take part in a tandem skydive, across the Salisbury Plains, facilitated by GoSkyDive, and raise funds for our children? “The experience was amazing. I enjoyed every moment of it and… read more