Due to national lockdown our core service supporting children at activities in the community have been temporarily suspended from Thursday 5th November. We are still running our online sessions and discos, which are open to families that we supported prior to the pandemic and those on our waiting list.
We are appealing for help to enable us to continue supporting our vulnerable families now and when we can restart our face-to-face activities. Please donate if you can through our donate page.
Our Key Funders and Partners
Ways you can help
- Invite to the Me2 Club Annual General MeetingThe Chair of Trustees, Lucy Morris, is pleased to invite all to attend the Annual General Meeting of Me2 Club which will be held on Zoom on Tuesday 1st December at 16:30 and will last one hour. Me2 Club is excited to share with you updates of our work since our last Annual General Meeting, including… read more
- Me2 Club Meet The Minister for Civil SocietyLast week Me2 Club got the opportunity to meet with The Minister for Civil Society, Diana Barran. The zoom call was also joined by UK Youth and Youth Action UK to talk about how we have been continuing to support families throughout COVID-19. Two of our young people joined us to share how Me2 Club… read more
- Celebrating our Board of Trustees!As part of Trustees’ Week 2020 we would like to share a bit about our wonderful Board of Trustees! Meet Sue Why did you decide to get involved with Me2 Club? I heard about Me2 Club from a friend, and having worked with children and young people with additional needs for several years, was keen… read more
- Community Christmas Draw LaunchesDo you want to be in with a chance of winning a cash prize before Christmas? With all our usual community fundraising events cancelled this year your support with the Community Christmas Raffle, kindly organised by Rotary Club of Easthamstead, is even more important. With Me2 Club keeping all the funds from the tickets we… read more
- Crowdfunding Project LaunchesWe are sharing the exciting news that we have started a crowdfunding project for which we are aiming to raise £2,000. Your help will mean that even more children with disabilities can join in! “As a family we rely on Me2 Club for her social development, fun, adventure and our respite.” Any contribution large or… read more