We have now resumed our core service and will be supporting children to return to their weekly mainstream activity with the help of our volunteers.
We are experiencing a higher than usual level of demand for our service and are prioritising children known to Me2 Club. We are still able to accept new referrals for children, however, new requests for help will be added to a waiting list. Due to COVID-19 and our organisational recovery we cannot guarantee a time frame to take forward new referrals. A member of our team will contact you when we are able to offer your child a service.
Our Key Funders and Partners
Ways you can help
- Me2 Club: An Introduction to our WorkYoung people with additional needs and disabilities are often overlooked in mainstream youth provision and feel excluded, unwelcome, or anxious on a daily basis. Our unique support is needed now more than ever as abundant research shows that populations including disabled and neurodivergent young people have been disproportionately affected throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. To find… read more
- Say YESMeeting on 10th May 2022 with Sue Avery, The Advocacy People, at Our House Sue Avery talked to Wokingham young people with additional needs about their views on local health care. The Advocacy People are doing a piece of work for the local Clinical Commissioning Group about how to improve health outcomes for young people… read more
- Egg-cellent Easter PartyWe were so excited to be running our first in-person family party of 2022 over the Easter break. The children, teenagers and siblings enjoyed Easter themed crafts, an Easter egg hunt, face painting and planting. We also has a visit from the Easter Bunny who handed out eggs to everyone. We’d like to thank our… read more
- Me2 Club’s Takeover Day25th January 2022 Three young people took part in Me2 Club’s first Takeover Day and were all fantastic, giving Me2 Club lots of ideas. The young people took over our Facebook and Twitter accounts for the day, talking about what they liked about Me2 Club as well as their concern for others and the environment…. read more
- 12 New Volunteers start their Me2 Club Journey!On Tuesday 22nd of February, we welcomed 12 new volunteers and gave them the training needed to start supporting our children and teenagers. As always, we are so grateful for these volunteers who give their time to help the children and families supported by Me2 Club, so we want to say a big ‘thank you’… read more