We have now resumed our core service and will be supporting children to return to their weekly mainstream activity with the help of our volunteers.
We are experiencing a higher than usual level of demand for our service and are prioritising children known to Me2 Club. We are still able to accept new referrals for children, however, new requests for help will be added to a waiting list. Due to COVID-19 and our organisational recovery we cannot guarantee a time frame to take forward new referrals. A member of our team will contact you when we are able to offer your child a service.
Our Key Funders and Partners
Ways you can help
- Spreading a Little Christmas MagicOn Sunday 12th December we were due to hold our Christmas family event. Open to all families accessing our services, the party provides a safe haven for families to relax and socialise in an environment where their children are supported and understood. In some cases, the opportunities we provide for children to experience something like… read more
- Me2 Club Signs the #PowerofYouth CharterMe2 Club are proud to have signed the #PowerOfYouth Charter. The future is uncertain. By empowering young people, today, we can build a better tomorrow. That’s why Me2 Club has signed the #PowerOfYouth Charter. We’re making a commitment to working with young people for the years ahead.
- Celebrating our Board of Trustees!As part of Trustees’ Week 2021 we would like to say a massive thank you to our amazing Board of Trustees for freely giving their valuable time and expertise to make sure Me2 Club continues to make a difference to the lives of children and families. Our Trustees are a vital part of our team… read more
- Launch of Community Christmas Draw 2021Do you want to be in with a chance of winning a £500 cash prize before Christmas? With our usual community fundraising still limited your support is needed now more than ever. This raffle is kindly organised by the Rotary Club of Easthampstead with Me2 Club keeping all the funds for the tickets we sell…. read more
- New Office!We are excited to announce we have officially moved offices to make room for our growing team! Our new address is: Me2 Club, Unit 9 Indigo House, Fishponds Road, Wokingham, RG41 2GY