Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy notice govern Me2 Club’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term Me2 Club refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Parkside House, Unit 6, 15 Headley Road, Reading, RG5 4JB. Our Charity Number is 1140812 and our Company Number is 7557636. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Me2 Club collects personal information from you, through the use of enquiry forms, and every time you email us your details. Me2 Club also collects information automatically about your visit to this website The information obtained in this way is only used for statistical purposes. Me2 Club will use all reasonable care in keeping your personal information secure and will take all reasonable measures to prevent any unauthorized access to such information, any unlawful use or accidental loss or destruction of such information. Me2 Club complies with and is registered under the applicable Data Protection Laws in the United Kingdom. Accordingly, all personal information is processed in accordance with such Data Protection Laws. We process personal information collected via this website and your emails for the purposes of providing you with information about services we offer.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.