How it works
The project’s main outcomes include:
- Addressing loneliness and isolation
- Promoting lifelong learning opportunities including life skills
- Increasing independence and confidence
- Improving health and well being
- Developing relationships with peers
In March 2020, we moved the Me2 Club Crew online to continue supporting teenagers through the Covid-19 pandemic. At each session the teenagers get the opportunity to catch up with friends, share what they have been up to and take part in a variety of fun activities such as; quizzes, bingo, talent shows, sports sessions and scavenger hunts. The Me2 Club Crew will be running online until further notice.