As a small, local charity we rely heavily on corporate donations and gifts in kind. From one off support to long term partnerships, there are a number of ways in which your company could help us to continue our valuable work. For example:
- Aquarius Water Solutions have set up a monthly standing order towards our running costs
- Herrington Carmichael Solicitors kindly sponsored our Summer 2019 Raffle
- OpenText have chosen us as a ‘Charity of the Year’ and have made a donation towards our 2019 Family Christmas Party
- KJ Smith Solicitors generously sponsored our Fundraising Wine & Cheese Reception at Ascot Racecourse.
We need to raise £185,000 p.a. and you could help us with raising our profile and developing a more inclusive community for all:
- A donation would help with our planning and sustainability. For examples on where we need help, please click here.
- We are always looking for people to take part in sponsored events for us, whether this is running, cycling or sky diving, and we can help with supplying t-shirts and advertising the support.
Partnering with us will bring your company plenty of great marketing opportunities and will show current/future clients that you really care about your business and your community. In return for your valuable support, we would be delighted to help maximise the promotion of the partnership, both through our own channels (via our website, newsletters, marketing materials, Facebook and Twitter etc.) and through local media. Supporting Me2 Club is a great way to help us raise funds, but there are lots of other benefits to your organisation too including:
- Employee Morale – Employees respect companies that care for their community. It simply makes employees feel good and increases the emotional attachment to their employer.
- Tax deduction – This is one of the most immediate benefits of corporate donations as you will quickly notice the tax savings.
- It’s good for your community – Charitable donations will help better your community and the public will notice if a company is making a real effort to improve its surroundings.
If you would like us to give a presentation to your company about CSR opportunities, or would like to hear more about our work, please contact Liz or call us on 0118 969 6369. We would love to hear from you.