Winners are announced!
We are delighted to announce that our Charity Summer Raffle, kindly sponsored by KJS Solicitors, has raised the fantastic sum of £1,060.
The draw was made by The Wokingham Borough Mayor Cllr John Kaiser and was a perfect opportunity for him to meet more of our parents, volunteers and supporters. Congratulations to the winners, who we will be contacting to collect their prizes:
- 1st Prize – £150 in John Lewis Voucher – J Mole
- 2nd Prize – 2 Night Hotel Break for 2 People – Rachel
- 3rd Prize – KJS Solicitors Will for 2 people – Geraldine
- 4th Prize – John Lewis Garden Furniture – N Lander
- 5th Prize – Digital Radio, Fizz and Chocolate Hamper – S Scott
- 6th Prize – iTunes Voucher – Sophie
- 7th Prize – Ella’s Kitchen Hamper – Terry Denby
- 8th Prize – Portable Vinyl Record Player – S Beecham
- 9th Prize – Ice-skating Vouchers – Anna Lyons
- 10th Prize – Woodley Theatre Tickets – Christian Bolton
Posted on 20th July 2018